photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Now that I have done the (potentially CRAZY and later regrettable) act of admitting my weight for anyone to see on the ole bloggity blog, I feel like I can be honest about my progress from now on since I fully intend on never seeing 205.6 again.

I don't want my blog to be all weight related, so I decided that I'll do a once a week segment on my progress. This will keep me accountable AND keep this blog from becoming too narrowly focused.

And now, without further adieu: the first edition of "Weigh-In Wednesday."


Woot Woot! Down 2.2 pounds from yesterday. I weighed myself a few times since Linda is always so erratic, but she stayed consistent so I'll trust her (cautiously).

This might seem like pretty rapid weight loss, but that's how my body always is. The first couple days I lose a lot and then things kind of even out and it's a lot harder to drop weight. That's typically when I get frustrated and quit.

But I refuse to quit this time. That's why I am being so honest - because I am fine with disappointing myself (obviously), but I don't want to disappoint other people. Not only am I forcing accountability by blogging, but I also joined MyFitnessPal. I really like MFP so far. I've never enjoyed tracking calories, but the app makes it super easy because you can just scan the bar-code of whatever you are eating and it will instantly appear in your log.

Now, obviously, if food has a bar-code it is processed and the big thing right now in weight loss is clean eating. I can't do that yet. It will be a goal I work toward, but I need to start out easy and work my way up.

Speaking of starting, this morning I officially started The 30 Day Shred! So day 1 of 30 is complete. I don't know why I always dread doing it, the DVD is like 25 minutes. Sure, Jillian is a tough cookie, but I can be too (says the girl who probably won't be able to walk up stairs tomorrow).

Of course, I had to make trackers:
30DS sometimes doesn't shed a ton of weight, but it does shed inches. Gotta keep track :)
Doesn't look un-doable
1 down, 29 to go


  


Follow me on Bloglovin' 

2 comments:

  1. Katie--I may have NEVER met you in PERSON.. But You amaze me.. Keep up the good work--and love reading your blog..Kate Highland-Miller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks for the sweet words Kate :) We should definitely meet up some time Joe and I are in MO. Maybe at that giant Good Will? ;)

      Delete

I love comments :)