photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Um, ya. Pedicure didn't happen haha.
Going down!

Last Wednesday I was at 202.2, so that is a 1.4 pound loss from last Wednesday. Which is good, except when you consider the fact that 8 days ago I was 201 and figured that increase last Wednesday was due to my TOM. Guess not?

I'll just have to wait until next Wednesday to drop below 200. Oh, how sweet that will be. For all I know, today was the last time I'll ever see 200 on the scale again. MAYBE when I am pregnant I'll creep back up here, but since I am aiming to lose 55 pounds total and Joe and I aren't going to try to get pregnant until I do, no pregnancy should bring my weight over 200 unless I'm the next Octomom.

***Side Note*** No, I won't be celebrating 55 pounds lost by trying to make a baby. What I mean is that I'm not even going to consider it until I get my body down to a healthy weight. Because of dental school, it's likely going to be at least 2 years before we can consider trying ***End of Side Note***

As much as I wanted to be in "Onederland" this week, I've got to look on the bright side: I'm down a total 4.8 pounds down in the 15 days since I started trying to lose weight.

That's really good.

Plus, Joe keeps commenting that my face is looking thinner and my clothes look looser. Yesterday I put on a dress that I wore on the 4th of July and I could absolutely tell that it was bigger on me. I have to remember that The 30 Day Shred doesn't necessarily shred pounds, but it does shred inches. I can't wait until I can do my halfway measurements on Sunday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 100th post! I am a faithful follower and beloved admirer (and your biggest fan-mom, lol). Looking back, you have had quite the journey, bumps and all. So, keep entertaining us readers with your quick wit and crazy adventure stories! Love you girl :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)