photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Ugh. Slow and steady really seems to be the pace of my weight loss. Nevertheless - I am down 1 pound from last Wednesday, 5.8 pounds overall, AND I am in ONEDERLAND!!!! Oh, and even though I stink at math, I think this means I've already lost 10% of my goal :)

I really do have to consider this a win (even though I was 198.6 last Friday...). Not only am I in the 100's, but Joe and I did a two part date night on Friday and Saturday nights. So even with those two nights of drinking and exceeding my food calories (though not by too much), I dropped a pound. Not too shabby when I think of it like that.

I am getting so flipping sick of the Shred. I just want it done! But I have three more days of Level 2 and then 10 days of Level 3, so I've got quite a bit of time left with Jillian. It does seem to be doing it's job, though, as my clothes are fitting looser and I am down 1.5 inches each in my hips, waist, and bust.

Also awesome is that I'm starting to get excited to get dressed in the morning. For the past couple of years, it's been a source of anxiety as I wondered what else wasn't going to fit as my weight was shooting up. Now, it's fun to see what is starting to fit again :) And this is only after 5.8 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)