photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This Gal Needs a Glass of Wine

I'm feeling very antsy lately, full of nervous energy and I hate it.

The unknowing as to what job I'll have, how many interviews I'll have to do, when I'll start, etc. is not pleasant for a control freak like me. I should be enjoying my free-from-work time, but instead I am constantly refreshing my inbox.


I really wish I could have some booze to get me through this, but I am on a diet and can't trust myself with a glass of wine (since it will undoubtedly turn into multiple glasses of wine).

Oh don't I wish
So, instead, Joe and I have been watching a ton of Saved By The Bell. It's actually pretty therapeutic to watch the antics at Bayside again. A few things I've noticed now that I am older:

1.) Mr. Belding is the world's creepiest principal (click here for proof from Buzzfeed)

2.) Alan (the "fat nerd") probably has a lower BMI than most high school students nowadays

3.) The teachers aren't shy about throwing shade at their students

4.) I'm pretty sure Jessie did more harm than good to the feminist movement. Ever heard the phrase, "Catch more flies with honey?" - she clearly hadn't 

5.) Does Bayside provide adult education classes? What else would explain the (obviously) 30-year-old extras trolling the halls 

6.) They could show episodes to today's youth as anti-bullying videos - the gang can say some pretty hurtful stuff

7.) I feel really sorry for the guy who played Max. First a regular, then reduced to a "guest star", and then suddenly MIA. As Joe put it, "I guess they decided to go a different direction than a restaurant owner/waiter who did magic"

8.) On the topic of magician waiters, how annoying would this be to the average person? Stop playing around and give me my darn food!

9.) It's still fun to sing along to the theme song (and impossible NOT to)

10.) Zach is still a hottie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)