photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Level 1 DONE

I did it! Level 1 of 30DS is complete, and tomorrow I begin level 2.

Crossing off day 10. Only 20 more to go!
I am so excited about finishing Level 1, but dreading Level 2. As boring as Level 1 got, I did like knowing what to expect. Not sure WHAT tomorrow will bring...

Actually, I take that back, I know what most of tomorrow will bring. Job hunting. Ugh.

There are a lot of frustrating things about job hunting, but one of the biggest is that places want specific industry experience. For example, an administrative assistant position at a college doesn't just want an applicant with administrative assistant experience, they require the administrative assistant experience to be in a university setting. Because of this, I think I'm going to have to start looking at entry-level positions.

Since entry-level jobs pay even less than the jobs I have been looking at this month, I'm seriously considering becoming a nanny. After all, my dream job is to be a stay-at-home mom, and this seems like the next best thing. Believe it or not, nanny jobs are very comparable in pay to jobs I have a shot at around here. If I have to start from scratch in an entry level position anyway, why NOT nanny. It could be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)