photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, September 9, 2013

I Wasn't Chased By Zombies Today...

But I DID do my 5k training.

***Side Note*** Fooled ya, didn't I? Thought I bailed after one day? As if ;) ***End of Side Note***

Contrary to its name Zombies, Run - apparently this app doesn't always give you zombies. There was a (brief) storyline today, but not a single walker. In the story, I have just arrived at a settlement and am training to be a supply runner.

You know, kind of like Glenn from Walking Dead:


I started out with a 10 minute walk, then did 10 drills of 1 minute walking and 15 seconds of running, and finished up with 10 minutes of "free form run" (which basically is just do whatever speed you want.) The head doctor of the settlement would encourage me every now and then and remind me that I need to practice my running before I can face the zombies.

Hopefully I don't have to practice TOO long before some zombies come. At this rate, the app isn't much more exciting than C25K. I read the preview of the next workout and it said that I'll still be practicing with the doctor, but I "might have some company."

Please, oh please have that company be a zombie!

You are only supposed to do the training every other day, so I won't find out until Thursday (I have to work all day on Wednesdays, so am going to use those as my recovery days). And, despite my disappointment with my zombie-free work out, I do think this will be a fun way to train.

Just please hurry up and get EXCITING!


Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)