photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Only Mildly Successful

Despite yesterday's declaration that I was going to try a lot harder to take care of myself and the apartment, I've already proven myself a liar.
So fitting
Since yesterday was a Wednesday, I worked 11 hours straight (the youngest kid I nanny doesn't have school on Wednesdays and the older kid was sick). When the parents arrived home, I couldn't bear the thought of coming home and cooking (I was exhausted and starving), so I swung by Little Caesars. ***Side Note*** The location of which is so dangerously convenient I am afraid it will become our Wednesday ritual until I'm done with this temporary position ***End of Side Note***


Not only was getting Little Caesars a fail because I didn't cook dinner myself, but it was a fail on the diet-front too. The couple of drinks I had to reward myself for getting through another Wednesday certainly didn't help.

Today I re-resolved to do better, and am proud to say that so far I have... mildly.

I didn't exercise and I had more calories at lunch than I should have, BUT I spent over two hours cleaning and prepping dinner for tonight. The downstairs looks AWESOME and once I get home tonight I just need to pop a couple things in the oven and we'll have a healthy fish dinner ready in 20 minutes.

Baby steps.


Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)