photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Not Much to Report

Joe's first test is officially done and he got a B! Definitely a solid grade for his first dental school exam. Because he doesn't have another test until 9/23, we were able to spend time together the last couple nights (hence my lack of posts).

It's not that much has been going on, though.

On Thursday, I learned that Buster would be my Achilles heel if ever there were a zombie apocalypse. After three days in the gym, I wanted to try training outside. Buster's been gaining a bit of weight, so I figured he could benefit from coming with me. While he definitely benefited, I certainly did not. He stopped at least 50 times to raise his leg on something and twice to poop. I think I'd have to carry Buster or abandon the poor pup should zombies ever really be chasing me. Either that, or get him doggie diapers ;)


On Friday, I fell down the stairs to the laundry. Remember how I have to go into this spooky basement to do my laundry?

I'm such a klutz, I knew it was only a matter of time before I fell down those stairs. Luckily, I fell from about the 3rd step from the ground so I escaped with just a skinned and bloodied knee (plus probably some of the disgusting bacteria that is certainly living down there haha).

Note to self: I MUST sign up for health insurance today. I've been tempting fate far too long. 

Aside from my fall, the day was pretty uneventful. I did make some delicious cilantro lime chicken for dinner. I am becoming so domestic thanks to my 5 hour breaks in the day ;)

Tomorrow, Joe and I are doing our weekly date and will be hitting some balls at the driving range. Joe is VERY excited. Me? Well... I am more excited that we are going to go to Costco after.


Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)