photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So THIS is What Dental School is Really Like...


Not only does Joe now have scrubs and fake teeth, but tomorrow he has his first dental school exam. That means I've pretty much only seen him for meals and Breaking Bad since Sunday morning. ***Side Note*** O.M.G. THAT SHOW!!!! ***End of Side Note***

Although tests are always unenjoyable and usually scary, there's a certain happiness that comes from this one. After such a LONG road to get here, we feel so blessed that he even has the opportunity to take a dental school test at all. While I never doubted the day would come, I did have fears it wouldn't be here yet (it's not uncommon to have to apply to dental school more than once- Joe was very VERY fortunate to get his top choice his first year). So this is actually really exciting!

But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck. After having Joe off of school for over a year, it's weird to not have him to myself (and Buster, of course) at nights. I'm finding myself getting bored of all my "me time" already, which probably isn't a good sign. I have officially taken on the burden of cooking, laundry, and cleaning - which does help keep me occupied to an extent-  but there's only so much that can be done (and I hate all 3 of those things, so there's only so much that WILL be done haha).

I'm trying hard to embrace being a dental school wife, but I have a feeling it'll take a while to adjust. I'll definitely need some hobbies. ***Side Note*** Hey! Maybe I can finally practice using my fancy camera! *** End of Side Note*** 

Until then, I'll just have to take full advantage of any time I do get to spend with Joe. For this week's date, we are going to the driving range! Should be an awesome mini-escape (and hitting the balls will be a great stress reliever haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)