photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Don't Feel Like It

Lately, my motto has been: "I don't feel like it."

Gym? I don't feel like it.

Eating healthy? I don't feel like it.

Cleaning? I don't feel like it.

Cooking dinner? I don't feel like it.

Blogging? I don't feel like it.

I need to snap out of this and start taking care of myself and our home. I'm sure Joe doesn't want to study all the time (and I mean ALL the time. He wakes up at 6:30 in the morning to start studying and usually doesn't stop for anything but class and meals until at least 9 at night.) I made the promise that I'd take care of as much as I can around the house while Joe is in school, and I'd say I'm getting about a C right now.

I've been cooking more than usual and have been keeping up with the laundry pretty well, but I need to do better. The apartment is in a constant state of disarray and, because I've been cooking more, there are ALWAYS dishes in the sink. 

I need to start giving 100% just like Joe is. So I decided to do some menu planning for the next several days (thank goodness for Pinterest!)



And I'm going to make a cleaning calendar to keep me accountable. I always get more done when there's a plan and I can cross things off a list. 

Hopefully this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)