photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

13 Days Longer Than Expected

It's officially been two weeks since I wrote my first blog, and I've gotta say that I'm shocked impressed that I made it this far.

I'm the queen of getting excited about something, starting it, and then losing interest real quick. I hope my commitment to this blog is a sign of the commitment that I'll have to losing weight.

On that front, Linda (my scale), was much kinder this morning. She was consistent when I stepped on her a couple times and I am officially down 0.4 pounds since yesterday. Maybe she was embarrassed that I called her out. (More likely, because Joe re-calibrated her and moved her to a better place in the bathroom).

Tonight was the Christmas party for my department at work, a party I chose to skip because I don't trust myself around free booze and Italian food. Two of my favorite things in the whole world *sigh* and I just couldn't trust myself yet.

It's the start of this diet, so of course I am teetering on the edge of giving up. One slip and I might just say, "Eff it!" (and wash down that sentiment with wine and alfredo sauce).

Once I see some good progress (10 pounds?) - I can loosen the reigns (just a little). I feel like at that point, I'll enjoy the losing more than the eating and I won't go overboard.

We shall see.

I also don't intend to just talk about losing weight on my blog. It's just that my life is pretty darn dull at the moment. However, once we move to Philly, I have a feeling that things are going to get more exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)