photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 of "Joe and Kate's WEEKEND OF FUN!"

I'm gonna keep this short, because my anxiety is at a record high level and I need to get back to my wine ;)

Today was day two of "Joe and Kate's Weekend of Fun!" - and it was just that. We started the day going to an Egyptian museum in San Jose. It was really interesting. I think my favorite thing about Egyptians is that they called beer "burp." Love it.

After that, we had lunch at In N Out. MMMMMMMMM. As a born and raised California girl, there's almost nothing better than an In N Out burger with grilled onions and fries (well done of course). 

Since it was POURING, we decided to follow In N Out with a movie. We saw Silver Linings Playbook. I really liked it. The acting was great. It was a little heavy and there were some awkward parts, so it wasn't Joe's favorite. Joe HATES awkward. But he kept laughing to himself imagining Jennifer Lawrence pulling out a bow and arrow (a la Katniss), so he didn't have an awful time.

Now we're home watching a Hallmark movie (I got lucky - two movie choices in one day!) and drinking wine. The movie is pretty lame, but the wine is helping us have entertaining commentary. Think of it as Mystery Science Theater: Hallmark Version.

In a few minutes we're going to make fondue and then we'll finish the night by decorating the tree.

All in all, Joe and Kate's Weekend of Fun was a good one. Prayers and positive thinking for tomorrow, please!


*UPDATE*

Forget the tree! It's an 80's/90's dance party in the Brier household!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)