photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cookie Party

Day 3 of my diet went great! I ate within my calorie limit (despite attending a cookie party - more later) and exercised! I did c25k, some arm exercises, crunches and the plank *ugh*

I also had a nice surprise this morning when I was down another 1.2 pounds. That brings it to 3.4 since Friday morning! GOTTA love the first week!

Anyways, to prove that we have more going on than me trying to lose weight, I'll tell you about the cookie party that Joe and I went to. Our friend Stacey (who lives in our building) hosted the party and we got a little creative with our decorating :)

First Joe's dentist cookie:



















We've been watching a lot of Arrested Development lately, so I decided to make a blue Tobias:










Notice his cut-offs

And a Lindsay to go with him:

I also made a Cartman:


And a few classic cookies:

Despite the cookies and yummy snacks readily available, I can proudly say that I didn't eat one thing at the party! Instead, I had some fruit before (gotta keep the blood sugar up so monster Katie doesn't attack) and brought a big Nalgene bottle of water to sip on throughout.

I guess it IS possible to have fun without unhealthy eating :) 

Now off to watch some Arrested Development!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)