photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Joe's Home!

Joe's home from his last pre-December interview. I planned to surprise him and pick him up at the train station so he wouldn't have to walk in the rain, but somehow I missed him and while I was waiting in the train parking lot, he was walking home.

He gets home and I am nowhere to be seen. He sees the window of our 8th floor apartment wide open and is sure that I tripped and fell out. So much for the pleasant surprise at the train station. Instead, my husband thought he came home to a squished wife. Poor guy.


We've decided (especially given today's news), that we are going to make the most out of this weekend and have a TON of fun (which equals spending too much money, eating too many calories, and drinking too much). So much for the diet I've been attempting for the last 2 days. That's okay. I can start my official "I need to lose 40+ pounds diet" AFTER December 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)