photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Not TOO Lazy

Ahhh - gotta love a lazy Saturday. Though I wasn't completely lazy.

I did c25k again this afternoon. I plan to do it 5-6 times a week instead of the recommended 3 times. When I did it before, I just didn't feel like I was able to progress each week with only 3 days of running.

Joe was a supportive husband and went down to the apartment's "gym" with me (I'll show you a pic sometime - calling it a "gym" is generous). He power-walked and when I finished the c25k session he actually clapped. Very sweet. I also did crunches, the plank (ugh), and some arm exercises with weights.

Joe was an even more supportive husband before the "gym" when he took my before pictures. He probably spent a good 30 minutes snapping pics as I rocked out with my fat out. I really know how to keep my man attracted to me haha.

Hopefully as I progress, the picture sessions won't take as long.

Speaking of progression, I was down 2.2 pounds this morning! Woot woot! The speed at which weight drops the first week or so of any diet is always fun.

Aside from the exercise and careful eating, I pretty much just rotated between lying on the couch watching TV and lying on my bed reading. With such exciting hobbies as "lying around," it's no wonder I got fat haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)