photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not Much to Report

Emotionally, I feel better than yesterday. Yes, my fears are all still there, but I am handling them. I need to trust that things will work out. I have to trust in my husband, family, and God.

As a total and utter control freak, it's hard to admit that I cannot plan everything and manipulate every outcome of every situation, but if I don't change this aspect of my personality, my stress is going to lead me to an early grave.

On a more positive note (you know, more positive than talking about dying young haha), Joe has been taking night classes twice a week this semester and tonight is his last class! Yay! I absolutely hate coming home to an empty apartment and spending the entire night without him.

That said, I've greatly enjoyed this opportunity to watch Lifetime movies and trashy TV (tonight I discovered VH1's Couple's Therapy. O.M.G.)

Welp. Nothing else to report. My life lately is pretty much nothing but dieting and lounging around in PJs and watching trashy TV. I LOOVVEE the latter, gotta become more positive about the former.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)