photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, December 10, 2012

Today Was Supposed to be Day 1

Ah, Mondays - they usher in a new week and typically my latest diet plans.

So when I decided last week that I wanted to get serious about losing weight again, of course Monday, December 10 was the logical day to start.

But after Thursday night's "broken zipper incident", I decided I couldn't wait any longer.

Boy am I glad I didn't.

It may only be the difference of a few days, but in those few days I have lost 3.2 pounds, have completed four sessions of Week 1 of c25k, have done 400 crunches, made a few attempts at the plank (*ugh*), and have eaten within my calorie limit. Not to mention, I have some unpleasant before pictures saved on my iPhone for future sharing.

One thing I did start today was season 13 of The Biggest Loser (gotta get caught up before the January premiere).

God I love that show.

I may or may not have been fighting back big, ugly tears on the treadmill today while watching the first episode. Yes. I cry on the treadmill when I watch The Biggest Loser. This wasn't the first time, and I am sure it won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)