photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mad Libs Date

Two blog posts in one day! I told you I was stepping it up with my point system ;) Since I get points for blogging, I'm going to try really hard to up my game and blog more often.

Anyways, last night Joe and I completed the date we should have done last week. It was a simple and quick one, but we still couldn't fit it in with everything that was going on. 

It was a Mad Libs date!


We grabbed some drinks, laid in bed and played a few rounds. I'd love to take photos of the Mad Libs we created, but the drinking led to some pretty non-PC / X-rated material. It was basically the Cards Against Humanity version of Mad Libs. 

But here's one that we did on our road trip this summer:


Oh, and we finished season 2 of Scandal yesterday! I predicted we'd blow through it in 10 days and we actually watched it all in 1 week. Maybe if we weren't so busy watching Scandal we'd have more time to do our dates... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)