photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Friday, January 24, 2014

So Scandalous!

I have just one thing to say this morning:

WHY DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME THAT I NEEDED TO WATCH SCANDAL?! 

Seriously.

At my Paparazzi party last Thursday I asked everyone what their favorite current TV show is (then I put the names of people who answered into a drawing for free jewelry. My parties are fun like that.) I was expecting lots of Downton Abbey, Walking Dead, etc. But NOPE. Most people put Scandal

Hating to be behind on a great show (as I always seem to be), Joe and I started watching on Tuesday. We finished the first season last night. (Ya, that's how we roll.)  

I am obsessed. Obsessed enough that I was legitimately mad at Joe last night because he needed to go to bed early since he had a test this morning. (Have no fear for poor Joe; knowing the anger was ridiculous, I held it in quite well).

So this leads me to wonder, what else am I missing out on?

Please comment below on your favorite shows (past and/or present) so Joe and I can move on to another awesome show once we get caught up with Scandal.

Thanks :)

P.S. And if you dare spoil Scandal for me, you may want to sign up for the witness protection program.

4 comments:

  1. Robbie and I really like Cake Boss. And it's about crazy Italians so you might connect with that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that show! Yes, crazy Italians are an attractive quality in a show ;)

      Delete
  2. The Mindy Project! Freaking hilarious
    If you watch the vampire diaries, the originals is a good one
    Nashville. For sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - I don't watch ANY of those shows. Thanks for all the recommendations :)

      Delete

I love comments :)