photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday (on a Thursday)

As of today, it's been 4 weeks since I've started my point system. I earned enough points for my first reward (a manicure) on Monday, and yesterday I was down 6 pounds:


While 6 pounds is nothing to scoff at and I technically earned my point reward in time for the dental school formal (which was my goal), I know that I could have done a lot better.

Once the snowstorm hit Philly 10 days ago, I stopped going to the gym. First it was because I was scared to drive in the snow, then it was because I have been swamped with my real job, starting my jewelry business, and taking care of everything around the house. To deal with the stress, I have also been drinking more than I should. 

Since I deduct points for drinking and I don't get points if I don't go to the gym, I could have probably hit my first milestone a week or so ago. This isn't a huge deal yet, but there is no way I'll be able to earn my final reward in time for our June cruise unless I step it up. 

So step it up I shall.

1 comment:

  1. Give yourself some credit! :-) You've lost 6 pounds! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)