photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Old Navy Haul

I heard that Old Navy was having a sale on compression pants today, and figured I might as well check it out. After all, what better way to christen my New Year's fitness plan than to buy some new threads? :)

I went a little crazy. But I don't have many workout clothes and the prices were super cheap. I haven't looked at activewear lately (*cough* in probably 2 years), and was surprised at some of the cute stuff I found!

Somehow, 4 pairs of pants wound up in my bag. The 3 below and another pair of patterned black pants that aren't on Old Navy's website. (Also, the middle pair are actually full-length pants). 



I also got 4 shirts (one of which is also not online):


And I was shocked to find a sports bra that kept the girls down nicely for just $7.50.

So I bought 4.

Hey! That's the price of one usually. And it is tough for me to find sports bras that are supportive enough.

With all that shopping, I didn't have time to make it to the gym today before dark - so I earned some points by cleaning the living room. But don't worry - I'll be at the gym tomorrow morning in one of my new outfits :) I'm actually excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)