photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sick = Boredom = Too Much Pinterest

I've missed the last two days of work (worked from home yesterday, took a sick day today) to try to get the rest of my cold annihilated. I've slept - A LOT - but aside from that I've been pretty bored and have spent too much time on Pinterest.

Speaking of Pinterest, you can find me here.

After recovering (slightly) from the Downton season 3 finale, I've also enjoyed the chance to look up information about the actors, show, etc. I HATE spoilers - so when watching a show that has already aired, I avoid any mention of it like the plague. Once I finish that last episode though, I immediately hit up IMDB (as in, credits start rolling and my fingers are already typing imdb.com on my laptop).

***Side Note*** I have a system because, as previously mentioned, I am often late to the popular culture party. Most recent example? Joe and I just started The Walking Dead a couple nights ago ***End of Side Note***

This time around, I also realized I could do a search on Pinterest for things related to Downton Abbey, and found some gems.

Some of my favorites (no spoilers past season 2, promise):













Follow me on Bloglovin' 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I think we were destined to be friends! Downton Abbey, dental husbands, Disneyland, and now The Walking Dead?! So awesome! I don't know if your husband likes videogames but if he does, I highly recommend the walking dead video game. I think I enjoyed watching Robbie play it even more than watching the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking The Walking Dead? I love the show so much but I can't watch it late at night or I have nightmares! If you guys like videogames, I highly recommend The Walking Dead videogame. I liked it even more than the show I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love it! We are already a few episodes into season 2 haha.

    We'll have to check out the video game. Shooting zombies sounds like a fun pastime :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)