photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Football Division

Joe and I agree on many-a-thing, but football is one place where we have strong division. He is a Kansas City Chiefs fan (boo, hiss) and I am a Denver Broncos fan (woot woot!)

It's kind of fun to have something to "fight" over.

It's even more fun that they are in the same conference, so we have lots of opportunities to argue over our teams.

(This is our house on a Broncos/Chiefs game day - j/k)

Joe just informed me that we (as in, the Denver Broncos) just signed Wes Welker. Boom.

He's none too happy.

I'm thrilled (in big part because he's none too happy)!

Ah, married life.






Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)