photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, March 11, 2013

I Never Knew Being Sick Could Be So Yummy!

Friday morning I came down with a cold, and luckily survived the work day (we'll see if I can make it in tomorrow).

I am such a lucky wife, because Joe spoiled me with yummy warm food all weekend long to soothe my sore throat. The recipes were so good, I wanted to share.

Saturday for lunch we had Mac and Cheese - easy enough, no need to share that recipe haha. But for dinner, I asked him to make chicken pot pie cupcakes that I found on Pinterest. They were so delicious - here's a pic, that really doesn't do them justice:


Today for lunch, he made yummy tomato parmesan soup. I forgot to take a pic, but you can find the recipe here. Joe wanted to cut the calories, so he used skim milk instead of half and half. He also cooked it on the stove instead of in the crock pot. You could not tell the difference at all. The soup was super creamy and delicious. I'd try it in the crock pot next time just to develop flavor more, but definitely sub the half and half for skim milk. Your gut will thank you.

Tonight for dinner he made risotto. No recipe, and no picture, but it was very good :)

I think I may try to get sick more often. I haven't eaten this well in a while. Thank goodness for leftovers :)






Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)