photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, April 22, 2013

Walking Dead Season 3 Finished! ***SPOILERS***

It's been a day of resolution.

First I finished my road trip binder and now I just finished season 3 of The Walking Dead.

So, as I do every time I am fully caught up on a show that I was late to the party to, I've been searching the interwebs for info about the actors, the show, etc. Here's some fun stuff I found on Pinterest:

***Spoilers if you haven't seen Season 3***







And my favorite is too long to post here, but click here to go to BuzzFeed and see how the Walking Dead copied the plot of the Toy Story movies!

Alright - must go to bed :)





Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)