photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bloglovin'

Apparently this news came months ago, but I somehow missed it.

Google is retiring Google Reader on July 1, so if you follow any blogs you'll need to figure out a new way to do so. I've looked around a bit, and elected to try Bloglovin'.

So far, I like what I see! One of the things that has always frustrated me about Google Reader is that I couldn't easily find blogs that are similar to my own, or on topics I am interested in. With Bloglovin' you can.

Importing the blogs you follow into Bloglovin' is super easy - except I am a terrible teacher, because I did it and didn't pay attention how and now can't instruct YOU how. But if I can figure it out so easily, so can you.

Guaranteed :)

I've added Diary of a Dental School Wife to Bloglovin', so you can easily follow me even if you don't already! Just click on the link on the right or at the bottom of this post... (notice it currently says 0 followers on Bloglovin'? This depresses me - so follow! haha)






Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)