photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Road Trip Day 1 Photo Dump

The internet is finally working right, so I can finish adding pictures from our trip to the Reagan Library (where they also had a really cool Disney display).

Oh, and if you wonder why all my pictures are horizontal, it's because I can't figure out how to flip them to vertical when I import them. I am not the most technologically savvy, but I'll work on it ;)

Air Force One - We actually got to go inside, but no pics.

Berlin Wall escape attempt

Freedom!

An exact replica of Walt Disney's office
Belle's dress from the play version of Beauty and the Beast. Belle is my FAVORITE!

Enchanted dress

I miss this guy!

I can hitchhike too!

And I can also be a one-eyed pirate

Front of The Black Pearl model (They used the model for some shots in the movie)

Pirates! Argh!

Gotta love Mickey :)

And, before you go, Stacey said this outtake video from yesterday was funny (when Joe and I did the commercials). Enjoy (and remember, the camera adds 10 pounds):







Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)