photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Alive!

Just a quick update... this cold of mine has been pretty nasty. I have had zero energy and I've pretty much stayed in one place on the couch 24 hours a day (sleeping here both to spare Joe of as many germs as possible and because it's a recliner and that helps me stay propped up so I don't wake up coughing too much).

I've gone out a few times because I refuse to miss out on EVERYTHING, but each time I've come home from a mini-excursion I've been exhausted. Frankly, I've barely had the energy to surf the internet, let alone type up a blog post, which is why I've been M.I.A for much of this Missouri leg of the trip.

Tomorrow we were supposed to leave bright and early for Memphis, but I just can't bring myself to start the road part of our road trip again. If the thought of showering wears me out, the thought of hours in the car and sightseeing makes me want to take a Rip-Van-Winkle style nap. The plan is to leave Wednesday instead - assuming I'm up for it. Today is the best I've felt in over a week, so my fingers are crossed. Our pod arrives in Philly on June 7, so we have to be there by then. Each day we stay in St. Louis is a day that we have to knock off the road trip, so I don't want to delay TOO much.

It hasn't been all bad - we are still spending time with Joe's family and we got his mom, step-dad, sister, brother, and sister-in-law to try The Walking Dead. They are all obsessed. While the siblings are now in their respective homes, they are still watching on their own, and we are blasting through season 2 at his mom's house. We'll probably finish today and get started on Season 3 tonight or tomorrow. Even though Joe and I just watched The Walking Dead about two months ago, it's really fun to re-watch.

Welp, that's all I can bring myself to write for now. Time to watch The Walking Dead and lay on the couch some more.






Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)