photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Change of Plans

While not fully better, I feel the best I have in days, so I think it's safe for us to head out tomorrow.

Due to the delay in leaving St. Louis and the fact that I am still lethargic, we'll be skipping our Southern route and going straight to Virginia by way of Kentucky and West Virginia.

While bummed to miss out on Memphis and Atlanta, I did my 5th grade state report on Kentucky, so I am excited to have a chance to see it. And West Virginia is supposed to be beautiful. I'm sure we'll have a chance to see the South another time. Maybe when we move from dental school to wherever we decide to put down roots.

Tomorrow we are going to be pretty ambitious and attempt to get all the way to Staunton, VA. This is what that drive looks like on a map:


Google Maps says it'll take 11 hours and 17 minutes (that's without bathroom breaks, and this girl has a tiny bladder - yikes!). After the Denver to Kansas City leg we thought the long drives were behind us, but alas, we have one more. After that will be cake, though. No days more than 2.5 hours. It'll feel much more like a va-cay than a road-trip.

I'm getting so eager to arrive in Philly and see our apartment. I've been Pinteresting home decor and craft ideas like crazy. The idea of moving our stuff up three flights of stairs (no elevator in our new place, shoot me now) is frightening, but I am ready to have a home again and curious since I haven't seen the apartment yet!






Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)