photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Orientation Day 1

Yesterday was Joe's first day of orientation. He got his test schedule for the entire year and it's pretty frightening, but he's taking things one day at a time. That's one of the (many) differences between him and me, I would have already read that thing cover to cover and probably made some kind of test calendar. A pink and chevron calendar, of course.

So far the people we've met in his class have been super nice. And they all have very VERY impressive backgrounds (which I guess makes sense when you are at an Ivy). We met up with some people over the last week for happy hours and even hosted a little get together for the season premiere of Breaking Bad. Now that everyone is in town, the school has events every night this week so people can get to know each other. All of this has resulted in me eating (and drinking) way too much. I hate that my weight loss is being derailed for now, but I know I'd regret not taking part in these get-to-know-people events. Joe and I aren't the greatest at making friends (despite us being totally awesome haha) because we are real homebodies. We're forcing ourselves to really put ourselves out there. So far it seems to be working :) 

Not much more to report- but I'm sure there will be as orientation week progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)