photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

A Week Without Job-Hunting

I can officially suspend my job hunt because I will be employed soon!

(Well, at least until October 1)

That's right, starting August 15 I am going to be a nanny! It's the temporary position I planned to cancel the interview with (since it seemed like I might be getting a full-time job), but they wanted me to interview anyway. They said that if that other job does want me, I can work until that one starts and then babysit some nights/weekends. It's really an ideal situation, because no matter what I'll be working for 6 weeks. Plus, babysitting opportunities will give me supplemental income no matter what job I have. Supplemental income is important, since I'll be making half of what I made in San Francisco.

***Side Note*** I'm really excited because this family seems great. They have two girls ages 4 & 5 who are awesome, love crafts, and love Disney princesses. As you can see, we have a lot in common. I am going to get paid to play, how sweet is that? ***End of Side Note*** 

This all means that instead of another Monday trolling Craigslist and job-boards, I can take a break. Best case scenario is I get the full time position and don't need to look for any more jobs (yay!), worst case scenario is I have a job for 6 weeks and can start looking again in September for jobs that would start after 10/1.

Whatever the case, I am excited to finally have some $$$ come in and something productive to do with my day.

You know, more productive than sleeping in and watching TV.

Six weeks of Disney princesses, tea parties, crafts, dress-up, Barbies, etc.? I can totes handle that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)