photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What a Week

As expected, Stacey's visit brought lots of things to blog about - but zero time TO blog.

And although she left on Sunday and it is now Wednesday, poor little Buster has been sick so I've been busy caring for the mutt. He'll be fine, but he had a double whammy hit him.

Sunday, Stacey and I brought him home a bone from the Italian Market and the oinker ate the whole thing. It was probably NOT a good idea to try the bone because a few hours later he started throwing up. I took him to the vet Monday morning to make sure he'd be okay (he threw up at least 15 times), and we found out he also has a bladder infection. Like I said, poor little Buster.

So the past couple days I've been taking him out every couple of hours to pee (because of the bladder infection he kept peeing in the house), cleaning up pee that didn't make it outside, administering his medication, and boiling chicken and cooking rice to feed him every 3-4 hours. I've also been giving him lots of cuddles.

Now that he's on the mend, I plan to blog about our adventures over the next few days. Unfortunately, with it being Wednesday and all, I MUST set my fantasy football lineup for this week. So until I can actually dedicate some time to post about Stacey's visit, here's a shot of Philly that I took and played with in Picasa:

I do not know how to use Picasa for realsies, so I just make pictures look "artsy" haha

I am SO in love with this city.


Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)