photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

STACEY IS COMING!!!!!!!

After not seeing any familiar faces since June, one of my favorite people in the world is coming to visit us! Stacey is arriving today at 5:30 and will be here until Sunday night.

That's four fun-filled days of Stacey!

With my car in the shop and a rental I am afraid to drive, we'll probably be sticking close to Philly. But there is a TON to see and do here, government shutdown or not. While we won't be able to visit the Liberty Bell (although it's totally visible from a first floor window) or Independence Hall, the city has a ton of other cool places to check out. Plus, I've been to both twice already, so can easily give an awesome tour from outside ;)

We'll also likely watch a ton of crappy TV and make fun of it, just like the good ole days when we lived in the same apartment building.

I have to say that I am so honored that she's coming for a visit. As a former employee (and hopefully future one as well if I can get a dang interview anywhere), I know how few vacation days people get. Plus, flying across the country is super expensive. The fact she's spending vacation time and mucho dinero on us is awesome :)

Now I've gotta do some last minute cleaning (no, I didn't procrastinate until the day-of, I just got tired after spending five straight HOURS on cleaning yesterday. Gross.) so I will bid you all adieu.

So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you...

Posts may be in sort-supply (or, more likely, non-existent) while she's here. Never fear, there will be plenty to catch you up on when she leaves.

Boo. Now I am thinking about her leaving. Must go distract myself haha.


Follow me on Bloglovin'







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)