photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

My First Diet-Versary

It's been one month since I started my diet.

Part of that month I was FANTASTIC - counting every calorie, working out, drinking tons of water.

But part of that month was Christmas - which meant eating (and drinking) more than any human being should. And not just for one day. For 10.

Despite being petrified about the damage I may have done during those 10 days, and figuring that the 5 since could in no way have made up for it, I stepped on the scale.

Imagine my SHOCK when I actually had LOST weight since the last time I weighed-in (the Friday before Christmas). I so did not deserve that - but I'll take it!

So my total pound droppage for this first month has been 7.4 pounds.*Woot Woot*

Not quite what my original goal was (10) - but given my little break, it was much better than I could have hoped.

Joe's also been making comments about how I look thinner - so that feels great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)