photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reporting Live From My New Computer

Four and a half years ago, the computer guy at Best Buy told me, "Once you go Mac you never go back."

What he failed to mention is that someday I'd be prepping for a cross-country move, unemployment, and four years of dental school tuition.

So what do I do when my poor Mac dies on me and I need a new computer?

I go back.

So here I am, reporting live from my new (PC) computer.

I'm not going to lie, it's a tough adjustment. Heck, my relationship with my Mac was longer than my relationship with my husband! But given that my new laptop was $379 versus $1,000 - I think I can get used to it.

Pros? The color scheme. Totes loving that there is a lot of pink on my screen right now. I also like how fast this computer is.

Oh! And I am allowed to name my computer. Say hello to Buffy.

I am really hating Windows 8 - it's too "smart" for it's own good, which ends up just making it stupid.

Or maybe I just don't want to admit that I have a lot of learning to do ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)