photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Paparazzi Party

Well, my Paparazzi party was the most successful one my sister-in-law has ever had, so I went ahead, took the plunge & became a consultant tonight.

I won't be posting much about Paparazzi on this blog, but I have created a second blog where I will be posting new jewelry and accessories. Check it out here.

I figure that with how busy Joe is, I might as well come up with another thing to keep me busy. Plus, I am not sure how long my freelance job is going to last, so if this really takes off I won't necessarily have to find something else after the project I am working on ends.

***Side Note*** Though I absolutely love my freelance job and don't want it to end EVER, I do need to plan ahead ***End of Side Note***

I just placed my order and can't wait to see what I get!


1 comment:

I love comments :)