photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Friday, November 30, 2012

Early News = Bad Day

So yesterday I mentioned that December 3rd is the soonest that a school can send acceptances. Well, a school that Joe applied to had a glitch in their system, and all of the e-mails they intended to send on December 3rd were sent this morning instead.

This would be great news... if he got accepted.

He wasn't.

He was waitlisted.

I really didn't love the idea of going into this weekend wondering what would happen on December 3rd, but I was trying to be positive and be excited-anxious rather than petrified-anxious. This news makes that a lot harder.

Stupid technology.

*UPDATE*

So in my "woe is me" funk, I forgot to mention that about an hour after he got the waitlist e-mail, he received another interview invite from a school in Illinois. He hasn't gotten an interview invite in over a month, so the timing was pretty funny. I guess it's a sign to not give up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)