photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I REACHED MY POINTS!

Last week I finally did it: I hit 2500 points! (Click here if you have no idea what I am talking about).

With such an awesome reward (new clothes for next month's cruise!), I was pretty excited when I finally racked up that 2500th point. To celebrate, Joe and I went out to lunch and spent much of last Saturday shopping. Unfortunately, I found nothing (how anti-climactic!), so when we got home I browsed Modcloth and put a large order in :) THAT was fun. 

I'll be honest, I did cheat a little with my reward. I was at the point a few weeks ago where I knew for a fact I was going to hit my points by the cruise so I started buying some dresses on Modcloth. I justified it because they were almost sold out of a few things I wanted, so I decided that if something was almost sold-out I could buy it early. Here are the dresses that I have so far for the cruise: 


I can't wait to see which ones work out from the order I placed Saturday :) 

Now that I have hit my point goal, however, I am in danger of not FITTING in these dresses. I didn't realize how awesome the points were at curbing my bad behaviors until I stopped tracking them. Suddenly I am once again the gluttonous, booze-addicted person that I was pre-January. 

Not good.

And all the other things I earned points for? Totally slacking on those too. I haven't flossed in days (sorry Joe) and I haven't been taking my vitamins. Joe thinks I am rebelling since I had to be so good for so long (he's probably right), but with less than a month before the cruise I don't have time to rebel. I need to get back in the swing of exercise, healthy-eating, and taking care of myself in general. So, starting tomorrow, I am going to start logging points again. I just need to think of a new motivation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)