photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Friday, January 4, 2013

TGIF

Gotta love Fridays.

This particular Friday, I happen to be fighting off a cold, but at least now I have an excuse to spend my weekend alternating from my bed to the couch watching TV ;)

Of course my cold has to come at a time when I'm trying to get back in the groove with working out. Unlike other times I've gotten sick and abandoned a diet completely, I still plan to eat healthy. No more, "poor me, I'm sick pizza" (yes, that does exist).

I'm also in a particularly good mood because Joe and I have made some big decisions about our moving plans. Not only that, but FINALLY instead of worrying about how things will turn out, I am embracing the adventure of it. It helps to have an incredibly supportive family and husband.

And with that, I'll start planning our route to Philly on roadtrippers.com. Seriously - one of the coolest websites I've ever seen. You put in where you start, where you want to finish, and any points in between that you want to detour through. Then you can select different types of attractions, accommodations, etc. and they will pop up along your route.

My favorite attraction category? Oddball attractions.

World's largest ball of twine - we're coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)