photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to School, Back to Blogging

It's almost been 3 months since I have blogged, and during that time Joe and I had a FABULOUS summer. I plan to share details of our adventures, but I'll save those stories for future posts :)

Last Monday Joe went back to school and it has been less of an adjustment than I expected. While I hate that he's gone for so long (he's already spending more time in class and lab than last year), I feel like I grew during D1 and I'm better able to entertain myself in his absence. I still hate it, of course. I definitely got spoiled with Joe-time this summer.

To keep busy, I am re-watching The Walking Dead in preparation for the season 5 premiere on October 12, crocheting, and reading book 1 of the Game of Thrones series. Oh! And I am in not one but TWO fantasy football leagues. Go Broncos! I've still been going to the gym... but let's just say that a cruise and 2+ weeks in Missouri set me back a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)