photo first_zps9654522d.png photo second_zps4e737fb4.png photo third_zps892025ce.png photo fourth_zps267db957.png photo fifth_zps85782ec2.png photo sixth_zpsf1979907.png

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ice Cream Sundae Date

We sort of cheated with our date this week, but at least we did one! (Heck, with our track record lately, that's definitely a win).

Last Sunday, Joe pulled a yellow date. But after the craziness of the last several days, I knew that trying to fit in a 2-4 hour date (this one probably leaning closer to 4 hours) would be stressful.

What was so crazy?

Well, Joe threw his neck out somehow on Thursday and has been in a ton of pain and much slower at studying than usual. He had to miss classes because he could not move his head or focus, so now he's trying to catch up on lectures, studying, and prepping for his upcoming tests on Tuesday and Friday.

Me? I had my first online Paparazzi party on Thursday and Friday. While it was awesome to FINALLY do a party and make some money, it was incredibly time consuming. I've figured out a lot of shortcuts that I can do for the future, so hopefully other parties won't be so bad, but in addition to my full-time job I have probably spent 12 hours or so over the last few days working on Paparazzi stuff (not to mention all I did last weekend to prep).

Also, yesterday I spent several (unsuccessful) hours looking for a dress for the dental school formal on February 1. I have one that I bought off of Zappos, but it was $100. I am determined to better $$$ wise (though it is nice to have a back-up just in case).

Today it's back to dress shopping, plus packaging purchases from the party, 5+ loads of laundry, the gym and church.

We needed something fast, easy, and enjoyable for date night this week. So I dug around in the green date jar for something that would be just that.

ICE CREAM SUNDAE DATE!!!!!!

Since I was going to be out shopping anyway, I was able to buy all the necessary supplies for ice cream sundaes...



And we went a little wild...



We ate our ice cream while watching SNL. It was really fun, and a much needed break. It had been 17 days since I had sweets of any kind, so later I felt kind of sick. But I sure enjoyed it in the moment ;)
I think Buster wants the cherry...

And now, it's off to the gym to burn off that sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)